Be Aware, Be Safe
In Playland Armenia we take your children’s protection extremely seriously. To keep your children safe we do NOT collect any personal information about the registered users. And the communication between the users is organized in a secure way, so that children cannot publish personal data online.
We have created a specially designed chat to allow children to communicate with each other. It consists of pre-built sentences that children use to interact with their friends, or the emoticons to express themselves. Children are not allowed to type on their own and they cannot transmit any personal information to the people they don’t know in real life.
Parents can trust Playland Armenia to deliver a fun and safe experience for their children while they are playing and learning in an online environment
General Safety Tips
Use these tips to show your kids how to be safe online.
- Talk to your children about using online applications, browsers or internet-enabled devices to make sure your children know who to turn to in case there is something they don’t like online. If you take the time to instruct them before they're allowed to use the computer, you may keep them from being exposed to inappropriate content.
- Put the family computer in an an open space in your home, such as a kitchen or family room, to watch what your child is doing. This way you can control the time your child spends in front of the computer and be aware who they are taking to.
- Make sure that your child does not give out personal information such as their name, address, telephone number or passwords to people they don’t know in the real world. That information can be used without their permission. On Playland Armenia you do not need to follow these rules as we do not have personal details to ensure our users cannot be identified.
- Limit the time your child spends online to balance virtual and real world interactions.
- Make sure your child asks permission before installing or downloading any softwares from the internet to protect your computer from being hacked.
- Do not allow your child to have any connected devices such as smartphone, laptop computer, or tablet, in a private areas of your home, like bedroom or bathroom.
- Install filters to protect your child from inappropriate websites. There are many extensions for the browsers that you can use to block inappropriate content on the site.